Handprinted two-color screenprint on sturdy Munken Cream Print 300g book paper. Limited edition of 20 prints.
"Itadakimasu" (いただきます) is what you say in japanese just before enjoying a meal. It humbly expresses your thankfulness for receiving and sharing food. A little bit like: "Thanks for the food!", "Let's eat!" or "Bon appétit!".
The wonderful people from Tofugo wrote a great explanation of the term: The Meaning of Itadakimasu
I really like the idea of an octopus as a sushi master serving bits with its tentacles - it was great fun drawing it, too!
- Handprinted in Berlin
- Each poster is handprinted and unique - color density and details may vary slightly
- All prints are signed and numbered on the back side
- Frame is not included
- No octopus was harmed during the printing of this poster
- Type: Munken Cream Print 300g
- Format: DIN A3 (width 29,7 cm x height 42 cm)
- Printed without solvents or harsh chemicals
- Intense red & navy blue
- Colors may vary depending on your computer screen
- Printed with waterbased, eco-friendly and non-toxic colors (free of solvents, heavy metals, formaldehyde, PVC and flexibilizer)
- All prints are sealed in protective and eco-friendly foil
- All prints are shipped flat in a cardboard envelope
- All deliveries are sent off from Berlin via DHL incl. tracking code
- Free delivery to Germany and most of Europe!
- Click here for further shipping details